Thursday, June 26, 2008

Game 80: Phillies at A's (3/3)

I forgot to do the lineups' stats against each pitcher. I think just about all of them would've been N/A's, but it's still my mistake.

Philadelphia Phillies: 43-36
Oakalnd A's: 42-35

Adam Eaton (2-5 4.94 ERA, 1-1 4.91 ERA)
Rich Harden (4-0 2.44 ERA, 0-0 --- ERA)

Projected lineups

Werth LF N/A
Utley 2B N/A
Rollins SS N/A
Howard 1B N/A
Burrell DH N/A
Jenkins RF N/A
Victorino CF N/A
Dobbs 3B 0/4
Coste C N/A

Ellis 2B 1/5, .200/.200/.400
Sweeney RF N/A
Cust DH N/A
Chavez 3B 3/9, .333/.455/.556
Crosby SS N/A
Brown LF N/A
Gonzalez CF N/A
Barton 1B N/A
Bowen C N/A

I think they'll use another version of the bizarre lineup this afternoon after scoring four runs last night. I'll make a minor modification by splitting up Howard and Jenkins by putting Ryan back in the cleanup spot. Things shouldn't stay like this, and I'd imagine we'll be back to normal when we hit Texas.

It was great to pick up a game despite the huge slump last night. Florida's not doing themselves any favors either, and if the Phillies snap out of things faster than they do, they could put some distance between them and the NL East again. The Mets are slowly sneaking up, and I don't think you can rule out anyone at this point. Things will be tough with Harden on the mound today.

No comments: